Porky Pine Eposide 2 Porky Pine Eposide 2

:D Bravo

Kurgu animasyon anlat%u0131m...hepsinden level atlam%u0131ss%u0131n kendini gelistirmeye devam et. Ellerinize sa%u011Fl%u0131kç

Such is Life... Such is Life...

Haleluya!!!

Great job.

PorkyPineIntro PorkyPineIntro

Eline sa%u011Fl%u0131k

Ellerine sa%u011Fl%u0131k gayet tatl%u0131 olmu%u015F.

Kerem

Edible Castle #3 Edible Castle #3

Fun

Lovely dub and colours...well done :D

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Good Work

Since you are only 18 you use the emotion part alittle too much with too much tears and crys...actually you dont have to...becouse it makes it look cheasy and gives away too much. The looks in characthers EYES was enough...and there for silent sadness comes...What I call ''ART'' is the very thing that gives emotion..since you did that you are an artist...and very few people can pull that off...thank you for this movie and keep up the very good work. When you will grow alittle older you will know much better to control the amount of emotions that you will give....timing will come in time.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

good but...

%u0130t was fun and all but man this still doesnt deserve to be over YuYu or there she is...sorry.

Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

GREAT!!!

That is one of the best action based animation on this site...BRAVVO!!!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

beauty

This %u0130S the best animated sadly short flash movie I have ever watched on this side my friend....I take off my had with peeeer pleasure to you.

Thank you.

F.E.A.R. F.E.A.R.

Terrible...I am sorry. You have to work on animation...colours theme and characters. They were all very weak.

colomir responds:

ok ok... i looked in your profile and yes you did alot of flashs... but this is my second one ! and if you look at my first: "intelligent guys", you'll see the amelioration ! by the way... the episode 2 of intelligent guys will have voices... i'm almost finished ! (i say that in the case of if you see the episode one and you find it "Terrible" !)

Morning coffee process Morning coffee process

Fun

That was good. Thanx for that time.